Saturday 20 August 2011

perfect two

today i can feel something that very different about us . and i know u can feel the same thing ..
this song i sing to u as my superhero that make my mission complete ;)
even we can't do everything together, but we can share it together . and i want u to know, ich liebe dich <3
this perfect two is for u and for me ;) just for my lonely ,hilangkan boring .hehe
special for u manja ! ;D


u can be the peanut butter to my jelly
u can be the butterflies i feel in my belly
u can be the captain and i can be your first mate
u can be the chill that i feel on our first date
u can be the hero and i can be your side kick
u can be the tears that i cry if we ever split
u can be the rain from the cloud when it stormin
or u can be the sun when it shines in the morning


don't know if i could ever be
without you cause boy you complete me
and in time i know that we'll both see
that we're all we need
cause you the apple to my pie
you the straw to my berry
you the smoke to my high
and you the one i wanna marry
cause you the one for me, and i'm the one for you
you take the both of us
and we're the perfect two
baby me and you..
we're the perfect two


u can be the prince and i can be your princess
u can be the sweet tooth and i can be the dentist
u can be the shoes and i'll be the laces
u can be the heart that i spill on the pages
u can be the vodka and i can be the chaser
u can be the pencil and i can be the paper
u can be as cold as winter weather


but i don't care 
as long as we are together..







No comments:

Post a Comment