Thursday 4 August 2011

day without you.

walau raga kita terpisah jauh namun hati kita selalu dekat bila kau rindu pejamkan mata dan rasakan aakuuu ,kekuatan cinta kita takkan pernah rapuh terhapus ruang dan waktu ,percayakan kesetiaan ini pada ketulusan aaa.aaii..aishiteru
thats song always make be better from being sad because i can feel he always wif me either we can't meet, we can't talk, we can't laugh, we can smile, we can't sing, we can't do everything like before.
only in this blog i can share all my feeling in my life.
day without you like i've been at a desert for a thousand days.day without you like i am stay in a dark room without anyone help me.its so silent. day without you like the moon without stars that make it beautiful.i don't know why , all the time i'm thinking about you, its like as my hobby.give me chance to stay with you without anyone bothered us.i want to be the part of ur life.as long i'm wif you i'll be all right.i'm not perfect but i can improve myself to be the special in ur deep heart.i want to be like before, we can meet, we can talk, we can sharing our feeling, we can laugh, we can smile together without any problem. but why everyone jealous wif us? why they can't see our happiness? why they need to disturb our life? how can i accept this... i need you ..

No comments:

Post a Comment